How To Score 250 To 300 In Jamb 2023/2024 CBT Exam
How To Score 250 To 300 In Jamb 2023Follow the principles below to score between 250 and 300 in the forth coming Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Computer Based Examination.
- Start reading now
- Work more on your weakness
- Use Jamb syllabus
- Use Jamb Past questions
- Have a mentor
- Test yourself
- Use the right textbooks
- Attend Tutorials
- Study for long hours
- Follow my commandments
1. Start Reading NowWhat you do few weeks to Jamb 2023 will be a deciding factor on your score. So many students ask me the question, when should I start reading for Jamb? Start reading immediately you realise that you are taking the exam. It is never too early to begin studying for jamb 2023/2024. Don’t get it twisted, you have a whole lot to cover. You don’t just expect to cover everything overnight. The earlier you start studying, the more time you have to cover many topics and the higher your chance of scoring between 250 and 300 in Jamb.
2. Work More On Your WeaknessesUnderstand that everyone has weaknesses. Shying away from your weakness is not the best; face it. I have noticed that students tend not to study the subjects or topics they don’t like. The more you don’t study it, the more difficult it seems. If you don’t face your weaknesses, they will hunt you and affect your Jamb 2023 score tremendously. Don’t be scared of Mathematics, Physics, Accounting, Economics, Chemistry or Biology. Pick up the books and study. If you have questions, feel free to ask those who know it. Your best bet to pass any exam is constant practice.
3. Use Jamb SyllabusNever you neglect Jamb syllabus for all subjects. All questions and recommended text books are there in your syllabus. The Jamb syllabus ensure you don’t read out of point. Use this link to access Jamb syllabus for your four subjects.
4. Study Past QuestionsThe only Jamb 2023 jamb expo you can find handy is Jamb past questions. Past questions gives you an inch about how your own questions will be like. Jamb has ran out of questions so they fall back to repeat questions or twist the ones they have already set. I will advice you to study past questions. Study as many questions as possible. You may want to click here for your complete Jamb past questions. Recommended: Reasons to use Jamb past questions
5. Attending Tutorials Is Not Bad At AllStudying on your own to score very high in Jamb is not impossible. However, due to distractions and other factors, I usually advice candidates to look for good lesson centres and attend. If you are not okay attending tutorial centres, a private teacher or friends writing Jamb around you would motivate you to study. Just do what you think is best for you.
6. Use Recommended Text BooksJamb normally list some recommended text books at the end of the syllabus. However, it is not compulsory that you must get the books Jamb recommended. There are many good textbooks you can get around. You are allowed to get as many books as possible to study for Jamb.
7. Have A MentorAs your prepare for Jamb 2023, you need to have someone that you look up to. Motivation is a very important factor in any examination. Your mentor should be those who have written Jamb and did well in their time. Meet time from time to time for assistance and advice. They have a way of helping you do very well. Read Also: Five persons you need to be successful in Jamb
8. Start Studying For LongGone are the days when you study for one hour and feel that you have achieved. High score in Jamb doesn’t just come except by studies and meditation. It is high time you disciplined yourself in place of study. The lowest you should be studying a day for your exam is three hours. Anything below that should not be encouraged. Checkout my article on how to study for long hours.
9. Test YourselfStudying for long hours is not enough. Nobody is after how long you study. People are only after how much you know. You can study for long hours without gaining much. Your best bet after studying is to test yourself. Test could be in different forms. After reading a topic, you could close the book and try to check how much you can recall. You can set questions for yourself and try to attempt it without checking your books. Put yourself in the exam condition and so on.
Follow My 13 Commandments:I have already listed the 13 ways I will help you pass Jamb and score 250 to 300 in 2023/2024. Trust me, you can’t follow my lead and score below 250 in 2023 Jamb. Feel free to always visit here for the 15 ways I will help you score 300 in Jamb 2023/2024. Recommended: How to pass jamb in two weeks
Categories: Jamb Syllabus | Past Questions