2023/2024 Waec Wood Work Syllabus/Questions and Answers
Wondering how to get confirmed WAEC Wood Work syllabus? This is the official 2023 waec syllabus for Wood Work. I will make it available for download later. You may also click here for how to pass waec 2023.
What Others are Reading
A. Score 280+ in Your 2023 JAMB Exam
B. Score A, B, C in Your 2023 Waec Exam
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will
be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be
answered within 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of theory and design paper of two sections, Sections A and B, to be
taken within 2 hours, 20 minutes.
Section A: will be short structured questions put into three parts, Part I, II and
III as follows:
- Part I will be for candidates in Ghana only.
- Part II will be for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
- Part III will be for all candidates. It will comprise of two questions out of which all candidates will be required to answer one.
Section B: Will comprise design and drawing questions, all of which must be
answered within 1 hour 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be a practical test lasting 3 hours. Candidates will be required to make
a test piece for which the appropriate drawings will be supplied. It will carry
A continuous assessment score for the subject shall include marks for assessment of finished projects by the candidates. The products must be left undestroyed for at least six months after the release of results. It is recommended that at least three specific projects be produced during the course by each candidate.
THEORY AND DESIGN
SUGGESTED READING LIST
1. Woodwork in Theory and Practice – John A. Walton, Australian Publishing
2. Woodwork Design and Practice – David M. Shaw – Hodder and Stoughton
3. Woodwork by G. N Green
4. Basic Principles of Woodwork Design and Drawing – Emmanuel A. Nnenji
5. Practical Upholstery – C. Howes F.A. M.U
Evans Brothers Limited, London.
6. General Certificate Woodwork by H. E. King
7. Fundamentals of Woodworking by Nurudeen et all
8. Woodwork by G. W. Brazier and H. A. Harris
9. Advance Woodworking and Furniture Making by J. Fierre and G. Hutchings
10. Woodwork for Senior Secondary School by CESAC
11. Woodwork for Senior Secondary School by J. N. K. Sackey, G. Manu and R. Y. Baafi
12. Woodwork Made Simple by Tom Pettit
13. Woodwork Technology by John Strefford Guy McMurdo
14. Woodwork by E. J. Wunter
15. Woodwork Technology by J. K. N. Sackey
16. Woodworker’s Pocket Book by Charles H. Hayford
17. Collins complete woodworker’s Manual by Jackson Albert and Day David
Categories: WAEC GCE Syllabus Past Questions and Answers