HOW TO CHECK 2019/2020 WAEC MAY/JUNE RESULT
Follow the procedures outlined below to check your 2019 WAEC May/June result online.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2019
- Select your Type of Examination i.e. MAY/JUNE WASSCE
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of the WAEC result checking scratch card.
- Enter the PIN on your Scratch card.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2018 WAEC Result.
How to Check your WAEC Result on a Mobile Phone
Note: To check your WAEC 2019 Result with a mobile phone, you will need to buy the WAEC Direct Scratch card (Price is about N500)
What Others are Reading
A. Score 280+ in Your 2023 JAMB Exam
B. Score A, B, C in Your 2023 Waec Exam
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Categories: WAEC GCE Syllabus Past Questions and Answers