2023 WAEC DATA PROCESSING ANSWERS
Information Transmission is the process of sending out processed data from one person or place to another in a meaningful form through a communication medium.
Internet; The Internet is a globally-connected network of computers that enables people to share information and communicate with each other.
What Others are Reading
A. Score 280+ in Your 2023 JAMB Exam
B. Score A, B, C in Your 2023 Waec Exam
WHILE Intranet; it is a local or restricted network that enables people to store, organize, and share information within an organization
LAN; It is a network that covers a small geographical area such as homes, offices, and groups of buildings.
WHILE WAN; It is a network that covers larger geographical areas that can span the globe.
(iii) wireless access point (WAP)
Database is an organized collection of structured information, or data, typically stored electronically in a computer system. A database is usually controlled by a database management system (DBMS).
Database is An organized, collection of similar/related data/information for easy search and retrieval
(ii)Microsoft Access (iii)Microsoft SQL Server
A presentation package is a software program that contains a text editor and the ability to add charts and graphic images, such as photographs, clip art, or other objects so as to make a slide show for the purpose of communicating visually to an audience.
– Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Macromedia flash.
– Presentation packages allow you to create or insert slides anywhere in a presentation.
– They are shown on a page-by-page basis, where each page of information is called a slide.
– Pictures, images, video and audio files can be inserted into slides.
– Click the Find & Select button on the Home tab.
– Select Replace. Press Ctrl + H
– Type the text you want to replace in the Find what box.
– Type the replacement text in the Replace with box.
– Click the Find Next button. The first instance is selected.
– Click Close when you’re finished
– Click on the start menu
– Go to All programme
– Move to Microsoft office
– Click Microsoft Access
– Click on blank database, then enter the file name
– Click create
– In the Home tab, in the view Group, click Design View
– Enter the table name and click OK
– Enter the field names provided and their data type and description
– Click save
ID number – Number
Full name – Text
Date of birth – Text
Age – Number
Home address – Text
ID – Number
It uniquely identifies each rows of a table
SELECT Column_Name FROM INFORMATION _SCHEMA. COLUMS WHERE TABLE STUDENT = ‘Table_student
(i)Open a blank word document
(ii) On the top, click on insert
(iii) Click the table button
(iv) Click on “insert table”
(v) Go to number of columns band enter 4
(vi) Go to number of rows and enter 6
(vii) Click ok
(i) Select the text you want to use as a hyperlink
(ii) Click the insert tab
(iii) Click on hyperlink
(iv) Enter the web address and click ok
I = Alignment to the left
II = It centers a text
III = It Align text to the right
IV= It Align text to both right and left margins
V = change the spacing between lines of text
Categories: WAEC GCE Syllabus Past Questions and Answers